? ??????????????Homestar? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (102 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 3799 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 6, 2009

weapons designer what would be your salary?

Depends on what kind of weapons you want to design. Are you talking about knives and swords or nuclear missles??
If going for personal type weapons I would suggest all shop classes, math, drafting, drawing. Study Martial Arts to really understand the how and why. Take a gun class. If you want to make knives and guns and such, become a machinist!! Then you can make anything!! Study gun making and repair, knife making. Buy books. Buy guns and knives and take them apart and try to recreate the parts and make your own that works. Study patents on many different subjects to get a feel for how things work...gears, levers, spring release, mountings, etc.

For the more advanced weapons I would suggest LOTS of math, electronics, physics and similar programs. Study patents on weapon systems. Look at whats out there and pick a field, like missles, and specialize in that field.

How much money you make all depends on what you do. There are many different kinds of weapons. Most types of weapons have already been designed, it's very hard to come up with something that hasn't been tried before. Do you want to design new knives and swords or the next ground to air missle system??? Either way you would have to studt what has been done before.

Read these books: "A Glossary of the Construction, Decoration, and Use of Arms and Armor" by Stone and "Weapons- The Diagram Group". Easy to find online for sale.

It's what I do. I am a weapons designer/fabricator. I started out with martial arts and knives as a child, studied everything I could get my hands on, made as much as I could, and now I do my own thing. I design and fabricate exotic weapons. Some of my designs include switchblades, retractable forearm blades, automatic spikes, wrist weapons. do a search on 'Exotic Automatic' and I'm sure you'll find us. New stuff coming out for 2008!

0 comments: