? ??????????????Homestar? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (102 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 3799 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Paranormal Activity


by Evan Burton and Kourtnee Brooks/Madison Academic
After much attention from just about all types of critics around the United States Paranormal Activity has been proclaimed as one of the scariest movies of all time. “I stayed up all night after I saw the movie. It was the scariest movie I have ever seen,” said Kourtnee Brooks.

The movie was actually released in 2007, but re-opened in October. The hit horror film was made for about fifteen thousand dollars, and in return, made anywhere from sixty to sixty-five million dollars. It’s based on a couple who are having problems with what they believe are demonic spirits.

Katie, the girlfriend, has been having these problems since childhood, but it’s all new to Micah, her boyfriend.

Micah invites the demonic spirit in by playing with a Ouija board. Micah is killed at the end by Katie after the demon entered her body.

“I went to see the movie at midnight and when I got home I did not go to sleep at all,” said Collin Johnson.

A group of students saw this horror movie to see if all the rumors were true. When they left, everyone was silent because they were all terrified. But Ashton Rutherford said," I just don't understand why everyone thinks the movie was so scary. It wasn't based on a true story, so I don't believe it.”

Movie directors are thinking about returning with a Paranormal Activity 2 in 2012. So, if I were you, I would be prepared to be scared.

Originally published December 4, 2009

0 comments: